If you are able, we ask that you help us maintain and expand our project resources
through your donations. As an independent project, we need your help now more than
ever. We truly appreciate the support you can give via PayPal to "email@example.com".
Nitrux is a simple, clean and minimal icon set with n^∞ icons that have been consistently designed to add the finishing touch to your desktop.
Install on Ubuntu/Linux Mint/*buntu Derivative
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nitrux/nitrux-artwork
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nitrux-icon-theme | (GTK)
sudo apt-get install nitrux-icon-theme-kde | (KDE)
Maintainer: arcanis (GTK) (KDE)
yaourt -S nitrux-icon-theme | (GTK)
yaourt -S nitrux-icon-theme-kde | (KDE)
Maintainer: ahjolinna (KDE)
ccr -S nitrux-icon-theme | (KDE)
Icons are Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives International 4.0 License.
Please read the COPYING file Inside for more information.
Get your icon bundles now!, add more icons to your Nitrux collection, available here at dA or at the Nitrux Store.
Don't forget to Like us on Facebook!
And to follow me on Twitter
Also follow Nitrux
By the way I'm also on Google+!
And so is Nitrux !
Please report any icons missing!
- Revised Icons: Settings, Status area symbolic icons for Gnome Shell.
- Fixes: Fixed icons not showing up in Kickoff on openSUSE.
- New Icons: Secondlife, Firestorm, Gbrainy, Furius ISO Mount, Faster Than Light, Frozen Synapse, Frogatto, Freeplane, Freeciv, Freemind, Four in a row, Fluid, Flipboard, Flac on, Flare, Five or More, Fitz the fox, Fityk, Filebot, ETR, Enemy Territory, Eradio, Epoptes, DrRacket, Double CMD, Dolphin emulator, Docear, DeSMuME, Desktop environment logos, Deepin music player, Decibel, Darwinia, Dart, CUPS Launcher, Codelite, Civilization V, Trello, BrokenSword, Bluej, Battle.net, Awesomenauts, Artikulate.
Notes: If the icons don't show up in your menus make sure the .desktop file points to the icon, e.g: Inside Python2.7 .desktop file locate the line Icon= and replace the value with "python" or "python2.7" (without the quotes).
So it looks like this:
- Icon= python - This looks for the SVG file and uses it.
This is true for those menu entries/applications that don't display the correct icon even though the icon is indeed available in the Nitrux theme. If it still doesn't display the icon please report it as missing, thanks!.
- Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/python3.3.xpm - This forces the ugly pixelated python icon.